perjantai 22. maaliskuuta 2013

My Nord Fryssa Snow-Song

My oldest character deserves a post of her own.  Her facial features have varied, but she has always been light-haired warrior type, and the only Dragonborn I play. First the newest pictures, because I think this is the look I want to keep.


Unreal Cinema ENB.
Enchanged lights and FX
Immersive saturation boost
Winter is Coming - Cloaks
Mature skin texture and body for UNP and CBBE


FrankDema Travel Backpacks






The oldest screenshot I have of her. Now she looks too perfect and anime-ish to my tastes.



I tried to photoshop the hair a bit.



The second look I made.



Hair editing here too (obviously..)




This third look is a little bit more bad ass Nord than doll-like. Still was not happy with it.



My personal favorite picture!



The fourth look is definetly the most realistic and least pretty. I love how the muscles show in this picture, thanks to Navetsea's body texture.









2 kommenttia: